Base Module (15 Hours)
- Idea to Opportunity
- No Team No Startup
- Market Identification and Validation
- Decoding a Minimum Valuable Product
- Prototyping – First Office Application
- Basics of Consumer Engagement: DM for founders
- Your Insurance: A Robust Communication Plan
Advance Module (20 hours)
- Problem-Solution Engagement (2 hours)
- The Beginning Essentials
- Legal and Compliance for your company
- Bootstrapping and Frugality
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Developing the Organisation
- Early Revenue Generation and global reach
- Branding and Marketing: PR and Media Strategy
- Developing Investor Relations
- Creating and executing your Pitch
Program Board Members
Frequently Asked QuestionsDon’t keep anything un-answered!
People who want to be become entrepreneurs, Student entrepreneurs, TBI incubatees, matured professionals who are taking a dive into creating a startup, existing startup founders who feel stuck in the midway.
An application form to be filled followed by a personal interview and then offer of onboarding for the program.
The educators have more than 20 years of individual experience in creating, advising and scaling up multinational companies and start-ups.
Each batch will have a maximum of 25 learners in order to ensure personalized lesson delivery.
Once you complete the Level 2, we will introduce you to companies who will help in setting up your company legally and with proper compliances, at optimal charges
Yes, most certainly. The value added services will be offered to selected candidates once they complete the level two.
Program FeesWe are total flexible with you!
|Base Module||Deccan Branch(Weekend)||15 Hours||INR 15,000/-|
|Advance Module||Deccan Branch(Weekend)||20 Hours||INR 25,000/-|
Strategic & Operations Partners